Your hiked dog will be returned home clean, happy and exercised. We use gentle walking equipment like body harnesses, head halters and non-slip collars (no prong, choke or electric collars). Our dog hikers are experienced dog handlers and hiking enthusiasts and can walk up to 8 dogs per hike. We will accommodate most sizes and ages of dogs. Our dog hiking service includes the following:
- Pick up and drop off at your home.
- Approx. 2 hour hike on one of San Diego’s many nature trails (locations change weekly).
- Plenty of drinking water.
The following are requirements for enrollment in hikes:
- You must sign up for two hikes a week and commitment is on a month-to-month basis.
- Your dog must be at least 6 months of age, current on vaccinations, and treated for fleas and ticks.
- Your dog must be social and friendly. Your dog must not have any reactivity or aggression towards other dogs or people.