Fido & Co. understands how stressful it can be for both you and your pet when you leave town. This is why we offer different options of care so you can leave town and rest assured your pet is being cared for on your terms.
If your pet is the social type and loves to be playing and the constant attention, then our overnight option here at Fido is the perfect place for them! Fido & Co. offers cage free overnight boarding here at the club. Your pet will be in the company of friends the entire time and we have staff giving them constant attention 24 hours.
We have taken extra steps to ensure your pet has a stress free environment. Our indoor climate controlled facility is not only always set to the perfect temperature, but also has a hi-powered ventilation system which continuously circulates fresh air. We also adjust our lighting to regulate their natural sleep cycle, give them plush down bedding, and put on calming music at bedtime. Our group setting allows for a stress free environment by capitalizing on your dog’s natural instinct to sleep in a social setting and find comfort with friends. We also have private suites for those guests that prefer some alone time or just need a place to go to to take a break.
$50 per night/dog (10% off for additional household dogs)
Full day of play with friends
Overnight stay in a cage-free environment
Meal and Snack Service
Medication Administration (if needed)
*holiday fees apply to all major holidays *if you are a member talk to us about member pricing
We do have a limited amount of private suites for those guests that enjoy their private time and would rather not stay in a group setting. Suites range $75 per night/dog ($65 for additional dog). These suites do book up fast so make reservation with plenty of notice.
Cancelation, Dropoff and Pick Up Policy
•Drop Off And Pick Up Policy
Overnight boarding operates 24 hours, however a day period is scheduled based on 12:00pm to 12:00pm the following day. Please note pick ups on Sunday’s are by appointment only.
All guests must be dropped off by 12:00pm on their arrival date and be picked up by 12:00pm on their departure date. A $35 fee will be added if the guest is late and/or is picked up between 12:00pm-6:30pm on their departure date. If guests are not picked up by 6:30pm an additional night will be charged. Pick ups on Sunday’s are by appointment only.
Please let us know at the time of booking your reservation if you would like your dog to have a bath or be groomed before going home.
A(1) night deposit is required to secure your reservation once your pet has passed our assessment. If we do not receive your cancellation within the time frame listed below or if you are a no-show, your deposit is non refundable.
- Three (3) days in advance for non holiday reservations
- Seven (7) days in advance for all major holiday period reservations
Things To Remember
- We encourage you to bring your dog’s own food so they are kept in their routine and eating the food for which their bodies have become accustomed. We will feed them Natural Balance Ultra Premium dog food if requested or if food is not provided for $2 per meal service if requested.
- We encourage you to pack their food in pre-packaged baggies
- Do not forget to bring medication
- We do provide bedding, toys, and plenty of attention so we do not take anything from home unless staying in a private suite
- We do encourage them to come the week of their stay so they can start to become use to coming and become familiar *an a la carte daycare rate will be added